Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vacation Update

And I'm back from Hawaii...

That was exciting. 

I'm sure you're all wondering what a cat lady can do while in Hawaii; well, let me tell you!

  • I slept on the floor of a tattoo parlor! (I know, I know... envy me)
  • I was hit on by homeless men everywhere I went. Although, I did have a woman in a wheelchair, a neck-brace, and clothing from the 1960's outside one of the ABC Stores talk to me every time I walked by as well.
  • I had strange, scary-looking men try to take pictures with me and my friend Connie at a Halloween Party/ 
  • I got one of the most epic sunburns I've ever seen! ON MY ASS!!! Yes, the one part of my body that never sees the light of day. Burned right through the SPF 70 I smeared all over. I now look like I'm wearing a permanent white bikini. My cats were very sympathetic and proceeded to knead it promptly
  • I went up to my waist in the ocean (and am still discovering sand in places I never knew I had)
  • I got my ass kicked by a hike that was basically climbing up a wall. WTF?!?

Yup, that's about it. Back to your regularly scheduled, bitchy, personal ad mocking tomorrow. Perhaps I can teach my cats to put on aloe...

No comments:

Post a Comment