Monday, January 23, 2012

Sexiest Lines I've Heard Part One

In my wild adventures of dating, I've heard a lot of lines thrown at me. Unfortunately, most of them are along the lines of:

"Wow, you're purty. Hur Hur."  *insert man giggling uncomfortably while shifting back and forth and hoping this will work*

Not exactly the most eloquent of pick up lines, but nice try Pal. I think I'll just sit over here in my cat-hair infested sweater and imagine all the colors I could paint the litter-box room. 

Then there's the amazing lines that they are sure will work to impress you with their ardent desire to peek inside your panties such as:

"Daaaayummm girl! You are THICK!" (Real line heard in bar in LA circa 2006). Yeah, that went over well...

But, I have been told some things that I find sexier than anything in the entire world, and I've decided that I would like to share them with you... in illustrated form.

Sexy Line #1:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment