Monday, December 12, 2011

Need a Mac Book??

HA! Hahahahahahaha!

Hahahahaha!

Okay, I feel better now. I've seen some funny shit on Craigslist, but this one was super amusing to me, probably just because it's so fricking practical!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to trade my Mac book pro for your service.

if you are a struggling student, single mom or laid off from work or just need a little help getting back on your feet. You're a young, petite Asian/White/Latina girl under 35 yrs old.Drug and Disease free is a must.

I'm a good looking professional guy in my 30's. I'm respectful, sincere and would not treat you any different than how I would like to be treated. Basically, we're just two people coming together to help meet each other's needs.

15.4" Mac book pro (not the unibody style) It has a core2duo 2.5 GHz processor, 160GB HDD, 2 GB RAM (upgradable to 4).
With Apple Snow Leopard OS+ iLife 11

If this sounds like you, please send a picture or if you are uncomfortable about sending a picture, please describe yourself a bit. Like you, I need to be safe and discreet about this so we can talk on the phone or meet at a public place before going forward.


Worth $600+ Interested contact me for more details. 


I have no disposable income. I would like to have sex. I got a new laptop from my mother for Christmas. I was wondering if I could trade you my old laptop for sex.

Please don't tell anyone, and please don't be too ugly. Please don't have the clap.

Thanks.

1 comment: