Friday, December 16, 2011

Ha!

I was bored today, and started perusing the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist, and I saw this particular ad...

And... 

Well...

I think I know her. HA!

I can't decide if maybe her boyfriend wrote this for her to flirt or if it's someone else. 

Ah well....

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/2754119619.html

Ronnie P. - m4w (san leandro)

I can tell from the way you look at me. We both want it. Why not go for it. I can keep it discrete, can you? You turned me on so much last weekend. I know you'll never read this but wtf why not?



Dear friend of "Ronnie P",

I'm glad you can both keep it discreet. I can too. Well, maybe not, but I can spell it properly! Can you? 

I was curious about one thing... Did your decision of what you both want come from mutual conversation? Or was it more of a "she totally wanted it, I could tell by her clothes" sort of thing?

I am dying to know. 

I'm sure her giant boyfriend is as well. Is that why you need to keep it discreet? Or is it fear of people that know her that read Craigslist ads for fun finding out of your mutual interest?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Future Crazy Cat Lady (with no life)

P.S. Shall I forward this to her for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment